Some of the children here at our Home, the “Resi”, have a baby brother or sister that needs lots of help with everything. Those who are older have to put themselves in their position. And all of us here, the children and the carers, have elderly parents or grandparents who need our help because of their age. We have to put ourselves in their shoes, because they need us. Or when a young one of them is in hospital, they need help. They need someone healthy to provide a helping hand. Here at our Home we all learn to put ourselves in the position of those who need us. We all need to help, and be helped.
To share with you this vital lesson, all of us here at the “Resi” have put together this videoclip (in Spanish) with the title “PoNTeNSuLuGaR”
(PuTYouRSeLFiNTHeiRPoSiTioN) which you can find on our YouTube channel RESI RIE
– Residència Infantil Emmanuel. Take this song to heart! Agree to help! Agree to be helped!
There’s no shame in either of them. On the contrary: doing both will make us better people.
As a children’s home, we need you to put yourselves in our position. We depend on your assistance with all the effort and expenditure which goes into providing this service. Many of you already do volunteer work or help us financially. We encourage others to take up the challenge. The more help from individuals, families and all manner of organizations the better. Just imagine, for a moment, that it’s you here!
(1) *** That we all learn to help those in need without looking down on them because of their circumstances, instead valuing their tremendous importance as people.
(2) *** That we all learn to let ourselves be helped when we need it, by accepting that we are dependent on one another and that receiving help is to be a normal interacting human being.
(3) *** That our Home, the RIE, is able to adequately cover its financial needs.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- email@example.com - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
Our photo of the month is a brief message to convey information and our thanks to you and all those who support and share in the work of our children's home.
THANK YOU !!!
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians