It’s when they’re faced with exams that every student finds out whether they’ve invested their time and effort well; whether they got all their queries sorted out, did enough exercises and practised the things they find most difficult to grasp; whether the theory in their head will translate into what they do with their hands. As we say time and again, it’s just as important to pass as to learn. Will everybody rise to the challenge?
All of us, as carers, parents, managers, volunteers and helpers, also face our own exam time. We assess whether we’ve provided each child with all they need to study and grow. Whether we’ve helped to create a calm and tidy environment. Whether we’ve given them support and helped them avoid mistakes. Whether we’ve strengthened them with healthy food and good values. Whether we’re preparing a promising future for them… It’s an ongoing challenge and every little contribution is important.
(1) *** That God will help each one, at their particular age and level, to study and pass their exams.
(2) *** That the Lord will continue to help us as an organisation to maintain and improve the service we provide to these children and their families.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- firstname.lastname@example.org - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians