A balancing act
The school year coming to an end brings changes. We all have to adapt to our summer schedule and make the necessary arrangements. Our older teenagers, in particular, need to do a balancing act as they sort out their holiday time. Yes, indeed. It’s a time to rest from lessons, maybe to revise… But it’s also a time to look for a seasonal job to help pay for their future education and to help with their families’ needs.
The younger ones will fill their calendar with holiday camps, day-time ones or away camps, and will enjoy activities and outings with their families. Having more family time on a daily basis is also a good way to achieve balance in their family bonding and relationships. The summer and school holidays are here once again. Happy balancing act!
(1) *** For our older charges, as they organise their summer schedules. That the jobs they’ve found or are looking for will be a good experience and resource for them.
(2) *** For our younger children this summer. That more frequent contact with their parents and relatives will help build and strengthen healthy family ties.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- firstname.lastname@example.org - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians