A crossroads and a compass
Teenagers come to a crossroads where they have to decide what subjects to study and what profession to aim for. The signposts are not that clear. At this critical time it helps to check where the compass is pointing to set a course based on each youngster’s level, aptitudes and available resources. The needle can show the direction to follow. Future outcomes will depend on the type of training chosen, whether at a training college or a university. Tomorrow is affected by today’s route choices.
It’s not easy to gauge your strength, or anticipate obstacles, or take on commitments when there are added difficulties and when there’s still a high level of dependency on adults. But it’s very important for young people to live this stage in their lives in a family atmosphere where they sense a dynamic that’s giving them support, guidance, confidence and freedom to start making crucial decisions for their lives. And you are a part of our atmosphere, our extended family. Thank you so much for supporting our Home and our “Emmanuel family”.
(1) *** For each one of our current teenagers, with their different ages, that through their studies they may be able to steer correctly towards their future careers.
(2) *** Thank God for the different individuals, organisations and entities that are showing interest in supporting our new home project, which is now moving forward.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- firstname.lastname@example.org - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians