An institutional event
As part of our Emmanuel Children’s Home jubilee year celebrations, in this month of May we held an institutional event in our town of Sant Just Desvern, to thank the Town Council and the different organisations and local people who have helped us over these last fifty years. Montserrat Primary School, Sant Just’s Institute of Secondary Education, and sports and cultural entities such as the Renata Ramos París School of Dance, the Musicians’ Workshop or Sant Just Football Club, have all helped us in training and looking after our children.
As you can see in the photo, several prominent people took part in the event. From left to right: Guillem Correa, the general secretary for Catalonia’s Evangelical Council; Fina Grau, the chair of the Emmanuel Children’s Home Association; Josep-Lluís Carod-Rovira, a former politician and philologer and historian, author of the book “Història del protestantisme als Països Catalans” (“History of Protestantism in Catalan Speaking Territories”, published in 2016); Gina Pol, the councillor for mayoral affairs and social action at Sant Just Desvern Town Council; and Mariona Cardona, a member of the care team at the Emmanuel Children’s Home.
During the proceedings we also enjoyed watching the promotional video
of the children and care team which make up our Children’s Home for this school year. You can see this video using the following links:
(1) *** For the special jubilee events to celebrate our 50 years of existence. That they may help to strengthen the solidarity work and witness provided by our organisation.
(2) *** For the different challenges and future plans which need to be carried out in the coming years so as to optimise the service we deliver. For all the necessary human and material resources.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- firstname.lastname@example.org - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians