Each child is a unique person, according to their age, personality, culture, genetic make-up, customs, experience and so on. Each one of them needs to find acceptance, understanding, learning skills and assistance in particular areas. The sum of all individuals constitutes a great family where we all look after each other. That’s what living together and sharing is all about. But… do some children need more support than others?
In our family set-up everybody’s financial needs are met together. Some other organisations ask people to sponsor particular children financially. But in our case, we ask you to sponsor our Home, the “Resi”, in other words, to make donations to support our great little family, for the good of each and every individual. Then, each unique need will be assessed and met. So please do sponsor us! Every little bit of help is also unique and makes the whole project viable. Thank you for your support.
(1) *** For healthy interactions between little children and teenagers, newcomers and old hands, the shy and the outgoing…, so we can share a comfortable and constructive atmosphere here at the “Resi”.
(2) *** That we are able to meet the unique needs of every child with wisdom and effectiveness.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- email@example.com - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians