A very strange school year is now over. But the present and the future are still with us. The children’s needs, and those of their families, continue to grow. Our challenge and obligation is to prepare for tomorrow to enable us to help them. That’s why we carry on looking for solutions, knocking at doors. And solutions turn up. And doors open. We continue to develop our plans: organisational plans and architectural plans.
The floor plan for our new Home you can see in the photo is no longer an abstract concept. Several doors have opened at our local Town Council and many people are involved and working excitedly to make our plans a reality in the coming years. Our hope is that through the effort of many families, organisations and businesses, our children will “one day tread the floors in this plan” and be accommodated within its walls. There are many who need it.
(1) *** We earnestly thank God for the doors He’s been opening and the people He’s been using to provide momentum for the future of our Home.
(2) *** We pray for the health of our children, their families and the carers and governors faced with the risk of new outbreaks of the pandemic.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- email@example.com - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians