During the lockdown because of the pandemic primary and secondary schools have been giving each pupil homework, assignments, exams, activity suggestions… using email and all the other internet options available. From preschool to vocational training, everybody has taken up “video-teaching”. Part of our work at the present time is to keep track of how everyone is getting on with their school assignments during these long days of confinement.
Some of our older children are able to continue their school work and can even manage lessons livestreamed using videoconferencing. The parents and relatives of our children and teenagers have also readapted their activities according to their personal circumstances. We are particularly pleased about the considerable improvement in the health of three of the mothers who had symptoms or tested positive at some stage.
We have all had sad news about a relative, friend or neighbour who has passed away. It’s happened to some of the neighbours here in our street. So we encourage you all to take good care of yourselves and strictly comply with all the lockdown rules, precautionary measures and social distancing, to keep new cases to a minimum. Take heart! Hang on in there! We send you our love!
(1) *** For the health of every child and their families.
(2) *** For good use of the educational arrangements in place during the lockdown.
(3) *** For the future of our Home with the new challenges facing us.
Residència Infantil Emmanuel
- c./ Josep Anselm Clavé, 18
- 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
- Tel. 933 722 054
- email@example.com - www.resi-rie.org
- Banking Institution: CaixaBank / "La Caixa" - Account number:
ES61 2100 9250 6922 0011 8569
R I E - EMMANUEL
A big thank you to the voluntary translators!
Photo display authorized
by the legal guardians